Friday, December 1, 2006

DOG SLOBBER!!!

So I take my adorable Snowman Soups over to my Mom's today. She loved them! Well so did her dog( my furry little sister) DAISY! I let her sniff them and with in SECONDS she slobbered on one of them and the ink ran!!! and the paper has now wrinkled up/warped! I swear she did not have her snout near it for more than 5-10 seconds, cause as soon as I saw that polka dot tongue (she's a mutt, but we know she is part Chow because of the black spots on her tongue) I pulled the paper away but it was too late! She must have some powerful SLOBBER!!!
So I need to redo one of my Snowman soups before they get sent to CT for my young cousins.
OR we could send this one as is and say DAISY made it!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

Can you share the recipe for the snowman soup. It is so cute and I'd like to make some for family out of town. Thanks Denise

December 2, 2006 at 12:36:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home