Saturday, January 19, 2008

Help my School reach a Reading Goal

I teach in an Elementary school, Teacher and we have a program called READING COUNTS, it's a reading comprehension computer based program Computing that our kids Kindergarten thru 5th grade use. We are having a contest this year, that if the school can earn enough points, the administration will dress like ROCK STARS at the end of the year. We did this last year and the administration had to kiss a PIG! it was so much fun, the kids get so motivated!!
Here is my request, if anyone has any 'rock' type stamps and would be willing to either make a card or send me just the stamped image(then I can make the card)
I would use the cards to further motivate my kids and if I get enough I will give them to the committee who runs this program to give to the older kids as they reach their personal reading goals.
I hope someone can help me with this request!!!

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!!
Email me at Pearlann66@yahoo.com or leave a message on this post so I can get you me mailing info!! Teacher





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home