Sunday, December 17, 2006

Can you ever have enough?

Christmas cards that is!!! I thought I had made enough this year for everyone on my 'nice' list.
but as the days get closer, I am finding that I am scrambling to make last minute cards. Hence the 2 week interval since my last blog update.
On SCS I found a great idea to make 10 christmas cards every month, starting in January and then by December you would have plenty of cards. Well this almost worked except, I didn't find SCS till about March or April and then i didn't see the post till about June. so I made about 15 20 a month, give or take and yet somehow i still didnt' have enough!!
What I hate is now I am not taking the time to do my 'best' work on these last minute cards. But I know that the recipients will still appreciate a handmade card from me! at least they better or next year the will be on the 'naughty' list!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home