Sunday, January 7, 2007

Happy 2007!




Wow! 2007 already? Where has the time gone?




Here are the 1st 2 cards of the new year ;-)


These cards are done with a few of my New Year's resolutions in mind.


1. to spend more time on my cards, I tend to get in a rut and crank out cards that all look the same to me.


2. To use more embellishments - when i see others using buttons, eyelets, brads, ribbons, etc i get so excited... but then when i make a card I revert back to my usual layouts, with no embellishments.


3. To stop HOARDING!!! The background paper is new, but the buttons are old. I love them and I was amazed at how well the colors matched!




A seperate resolution is to spend more time posting on this blog. i like it and when i see others blogs again I get excited and think 'ew i want to do that on my blog' but then i spend 3 hours on SCS gallery and nothing gets done over here!!!


I did finally figure out how to get the Hit counter attached to my blog and it is pretty motivating to see the numbers rise daily! Thanks!
And i think I will add a section to my Blog - it's called the Blah, blah, blah section. I'd like to keep my Blog focused on my cards + creations, but i do like to babble about other stuff too!
So when I get to the Blah, blah, blah part you can keep reading or move onto the next blog - your choice, I won't be offended!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home