Thursday, January 25, 2007

Pretty in Pink?


I made these 2 cards for a friend who will be celebrating a bday this weekend. Her husband is throwing her a surprise party She is turning the big 50, so I had to make 2 cards. One to give her at work - like I normally would, and one for her at the party!
I also made her a Frap bottle with Pink m&m's that uses the same papers as the 2nd card.
I have seen so many wonderful cards using the chipboard letters and this was my 1st attempt on the 1st card. it was a little more tricky than I thought when cutting out the letter for the paper to show thru. But it turned out OK, I think....

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ApriL~ said...

I Love this!!!! So pretty! :-)

~April~

stampaholic.blogspot.com

April 10, 2007 at 1:14:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home