Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The living dead???

An ex boyfriend died a little over a year ago No . i saw his obituary in the paper, but didn't go to the service. we dated over 15 years ago and i've since been married for over 10 years and just didn't want to go to the service. It looked like he had never married, there were no survivors other than his parents and siblings.Any way he(ex boyfriend) has been on my mind lately, in my dreams, I hear (our) song on the radio frequently which is unusual, and today I swear it was like I was talking to him. Shocked
But it was a guy at Staples that struck up a conversation with me and he had all the same mannerisms as my dead exboyfriend!!my ex was very friendly Bouncy 5 and a bit excentric (sp?) so this guy at Staples is very friendly while we are waiting in line, and talkative with me, and then he pulls out some dime out of his pocket and starts telling me it's worth $250 cause it's a misprint, etc there is the excentric part, and I swear I just had this feeling of Wow this guy is so much like my dead exboyfriend. it was wieird!!Now this guy is about my age I would guess, so it is not true reincarnation but what would you call it???
Doofus




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home