Monday, March 24, 2008

Denise B. over at http://allthingsstamped.blogspot.com/ has a daily challenge going on this week. I love her work, and her blog, so I figure I will give her challenges a try this week. I actually needed to make a card today, because a coworker, (teacher) was bitten by a child today. He bit hard enough to draw blood!! It now is a big ordeal, because she will have to get Rabies shots, and be tested for HIV! Scary stuff. so I wanted to make her a card to show I'm thinking of her as she goes thru this tough time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

GREAT card! I am so happy that you are playing along. Keep playing all week. Sorry you had to make a card for such and icky occassion.

March 24, 2008 at 8:16:00 PM EST  
Blogger SmilynStef said...

Adorable ... thoughtful card ... love that bright orange bird.

March 24, 2008 at 8:19:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home