Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally!

I took the plunge and spent the time to change my blog design into something more customized.
I used a free design courtesy of leeloublogs, her link is at the bottom of my page. She warned that I needed to save all of my extra stuff on the sides, and I thought I had until I pushed the 'OK' button and then none of it came back up! AAHHH!!! but it will be worth it to put all that back on, now that I have this BEAUTIFUL blog!
I can't wait to see more of her gorgeous FREE designs!

1 Comments:

Blogger allnitescrapper said...

hey pearlann! i'm so happy you found my blog - i seriously wonder if anyone out there reads it! :) i'm quickly becoming an internet junkie but hop around on too many sites to spend too much time in one spot! thanks for the compliments on my jewelry - cool to know that etsy is becoming more well known, too! you are my first and, so far, my only blog candy entry for July, so I'll post at the beginning of August - i'm sorting through my studio to find some goodies! :) (i don't even know much about blog candy except it sounds fun!)

hope you are enjoying summer - i see you are a teacher, and i hope like me, you are enjoying a few free days before the chaos starts again! :)

katie b.

July 24, 2008 at 8:06:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home