Sunday, June 1, 2008

Birthday Mailbox


I made this Mailbox for a very dear friend who will be celebrating a bday this week. I used some of the Martha S. bandana paper. The bandana paper has a very different feel to it, it's almost like a fabric texture, very light. I had tried the mailbox thing before, looked at lots of tutorials on how to do them but with no luck. I see now that i was using very heavy cardstock and I had a real hard time getting it to be flexible. This Martha S paper was perfect for the mailbox!! I really like the way it turned out! I made 3 peppermint sandwiches and the little empty note cards will be made into "coupons". One for lunch - my treat, and the other for a free night of babysitting (she has a 5 year old, who I adore!!!)
Since this one turned out so good, I might actually try another since I have about 20 more mailboxes sitting in my closet!!! Can you relate??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home