Friday, July 4, 2008

summer reading




For some reason I have been seeing this book referenced all over the place! It's not new or anything but for me it is!
I haven't read a book for fun in like 3 years! OH I've read tons of books for work, like how to run your classroom library, and tons of children's books, latest one was Mrs. Smith's incredible storybook, which I highly reccommend for K-2 kids. but as far as a book for my enjoyment, it's been years. so since this book has been coming into my view so much lately I decided to pick it up at Target the other day. I like the Wizard of Oz, not obsessed with it, but it's a classic for me.
My goal is to read it before August 11th. because that's when i go back to work and then I'll be back to reading teachery stuff and 1st grade books again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Thanks for leaving a comment for me on SCS. Cute blog!! Love the polka dots! I would love to know how this book is. I just saw the play and it was wonderful!! Thanks again and have a great day!

July 28, 2008 at 2:22:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home