Saturday, May 10, 2008

brookes' birthday bucket


I got this bucket after Easter, it had pics of the Easter bunny on both sides so i figured I could cover it with paper and make it a birthday bucket for Brooke in May.
I don't know about anyone else but i have a terrrible time getting paper to stay around something round that is not even. what i mean is that the top of the bucket is bigger than the bottom so you have to taper off the paper to make it even. That is what the ribbon around the top and bottom is for! so you don't see how uneven the paper is!!
Note to self: no matter how cheap the container is. if it tapers off at the bottom, don't buy it, thinking OH I can do it!!! Hysterical
I used some SU paper on the front and back, and used Sizzix letters to spell out her name.
Here again, I almost had to change her name to Broke, cause both those 'O's didnt want to fit nicely across the bucket!!
next post will be her card which I liked a lot better than the bucket!!








2 Comments:

Blogger Rochelle W said...

The bucket turned out cute. They are hard to wrap. I got the same buckets for my girls only different pictures.

May 10, 2008 at 11:35:00 PM EST  
Blogger Velta said...

I think the bucket is precious! Love the card too! I need to get me some buckets and fix them up for July 4th...TFS!

May 12, 2008 at 8:41:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home