Tuesday, March 25, 2008

DB day 2 card challenge


today's challenge was Black and white, no background paper and use only black ink.
My 1st thought was to use my long neglected Stinkin Cute set (skunks) Skunk but then as I pulled it out I found all these other neglected sets that might also look nice in a black and white setting!
So I stamped out the skunks and the lighthouse and the truck. Then as I started creating I found that I liked the truck and lighthouse cards better than the skunk!!
I also am finding that I have way to much stuff that I never use! For the lighthouse I set the image to the side so I could put white eyelet to the other side. Well I have about a million eyelets in all sorts of pretty colors and shapes, but hardly any whites!!! Doofus I could only find white in hearts and flowers, so I went with the flowers. Flower
Can't wait till tomm. I'm starting to love challenges!!










1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Both of these cards are very lovely. tfs

March 25, 2008 at 10:16:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home