Wednesday, March 26, 2008

DB day 3 card challenge




today's challenge cards for Denise B. I made a pocket card, but wasn't sure if that qualified as a funky fold, I also made a buckle card.

the rules were: 1) It can be any size card but can not fold in half 2) It must be decorated on the inside and outside 3) You must spell out a word using stickers, thickers, die cuts or alphabet stamps 4) It has to have polka dots.

I used my sizzlets alphabet - Fruit smoothie for the lettering. The pocket card will be for a coworker who is leaving. I think I'll turn the buckle card into a bday card for another coworker.

The paper is from Scenic Route, which next to SU is some of my favorite decorative paper!!

Looking forward to tomm's challenge!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

Love it! Thanks for playing...you did a great job. See you tomorrow.

March 26, 2008 at 5:58:00 PM EST  
Blogger MelissaS said...

Love the buckle card! Nice job :)

March 26, 2008 at 6:51:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home