Friday, May 2, 2008

Cinco De Mayo cosmobella


I made this for a coworker with a bday on Cinco De Mayo. I had the base of the card for a while I made it at a class about a year ago. I knew I wanted to make her bday card with cosmobella, so i thought she might fit in that space and she did perfectly!! The cheer on the bottom is a rub on I've had for at least 2 years. i got a sheet of them at the dollar store before they were so popular!! I think she will really like it. i like the way it turned out. i have about 10 bella's now and this is the 1st one i've inked up. very easy to color and work with.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kay Kalthoff said...

Your Bella card is so cute. I love the flowers and those fun brads. Cute colors, too!

May 7, 2008 at 9:53:00 PM EST  
Blogger Rochelle W said...

I love this Bella. Out of the ones I have, I have to say that this is my favortie one too.

May 10, 2008 at 11:36:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home