Friday, March 28, 2008

Denise B's day 5 challenge card

I think I have impressed myself this week by actually crafting every day!!
Thanks to Denise B at http://allthingsstamped.blogspot.com/ for the motivation to be creative every day this week. What's the challenge next week? LOL She is averaging about 20 submissions a day with some awesome cards!! Check them out!
so here were the rules for today: 1) Make a monogram card using stamps, stickers or die cuts for the letters of the monogram 2) You must use your favorite color paper for the card base and any pattern papers 3) You must use ribbon on your card 4) You must use some sort of scallop on your card...scallop circle punch, scallop trim.
And here is my card:




3 Comments:

Blogger Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

Wow...I have to say this is one of my favs of the week. Thanks for playing and thanks for the challenge....I will do it!

March 28, 2008 at 7:06:00 PM EST  
Blogger JenMarie said...

Super CUTE!!

March 29, 2008 at 8:04:00 PM EST  
Blogger Corie said...

This is adorable -- love it

April 2, 2008 at 9:37:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home