Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We are everywhere!!!

Today I walk into the office( I work in an elementary school) and I notice a gorgeous handmade card hanging on the bulletin board. Smile With in 3 seconds I recognize the paper as scenic route, I recognize a cuttlebug embossed phrase! I'm thinking who made this? Because I know there are only about 4 of us that do paper crafts at my school, so I read it and it is from our new Data Prep that works in the office. So I go in her office and say "are you a stamper or a scrapper?" she replies 'both'!!! so we chatted about crafting for about 5 minutes, till i had to go get me kids from lunch. Darn work interferring with my crafting connections!! Belly Laugh As my husband would say " We are everywhere!!!!"
can't wait to have more than 5 minutes to chat with her about stamping!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home